Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

Imagine I Built An Awesome Tree house
If I built a tree house I would have a bridge connected to it. I would have someone with me which is my mum and my brother. When I build the tree house it would be camouflaged. At my tree house I will have a secret code so someone doesn't go in it and still our stuff. The thing I would need for my tree house would be some wood, stairs, tree branches and I will also have 5 string to tie the things up.

When I have finished the other things I won't have to worry about it but I will worry about the things for inside the tree house I would have some couches and pillows. The things we would do inside the tree house is that we would build 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet and 1 bathroom with a toilet in it. We will also build some windows and some doors to cover the wind from coming inside the tree house. That will be it for today and do some more the next day.

The next day arrived and the things we were going to do on that day was going to do some shopping with my mum like buy some things for the toilet, bathroom and some food to put in the fridge and also buy some light bulls for the toilet, bathroom and for in the sitting room.


    

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some really good ideas for your tree house Mere! I can tell you are thinking carefully about your sentences at the beginning of your writing. You have used capital letters and fullstops, and your sentences make sense. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment