Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

E Groups Opinions



For the past few weeks we were learning about pigeons. We learned a lot like how they risked there lives to send messages in WW1 & 2. This DLO have to be about our group opinion. This DLO was the last DLO for our topic. We have to write our own opinions about if you think pigeons are special or pests. I think that pigeons are special because they help save people's lives even though they make a lot of mess such as leaving guano on the ground and caring diease.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Haiii Mere
I really like your DLO. Your blurb is also great. Your blurb tells me what we did and why we did it. Your DLO looks really affective and good.

- Juanita

Mere said...

Thank you Juanita for giving the time and the effort to look on my blog at what I have been doing. Thanks for giving feedback on my DLO. I really appropriate the offer that you read my blurb to see what I have been up to.

Post a Comment