Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

My wonderful place I have ever been in my life is Australia because I spend some time with my mum and my dad. The thing I do with my mum and dad is that I go food shopping. When I do shopping I find some things special like money and sometimes keys. The thing I do with it is that I keep it but I hide it in a special place where no one can find it.

When I am in Australia the main thing is that it is just hot and you might get sunburn. So every time when you go outside you have to put sunscreen on your hole body. When It is hot you should stay inside cause if you go outside you will get hot and you will get sunburn.

When I spend time with my mum and my dad I get happy cause it's not just my nana and my papa I hang out with and my other part of my family to. When I was in Australia I  play with my brothers, nephew and cousins.

I have highlighted 3 simple sentences and 3 conjunctions. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have a fun time with your mum and dad. I bet you spent a lot of time in the pool when it was so hot. Do your mum and dad look at your blog?

Post a Comment