Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

I always wanted a sandwich with the ingredients I always wanted.

If I wanted a sandwich the ingredients I will have would be 2 toast breads, butter on top, ham, mayonnaise, tomato and letters down bottom. If my mum walked in she would of been describing my sandwich like Mmm, yummy and tasty. If my mum saw me with another yummy sandwich she would of told me to make her an sandwich like mine. When my mum walked out of the kitchen I ate my sandwich and it was delicious.

When it was afternoon I made another sandwich with the same ingredients. When my dad walked in the kitchen he saw my sandwich so he was like this Mmm can you make me a sandwich like yours so I said sure. When my dad went outside I quickly dashed to the toilet and came back in the kitchen in case someone took my yummy sandwich.

At night I made another sandwich with another ingredients. The ingredients I had was bread, Butter on top, lettues,chicken,mayonnaise,cucumber and also tomato. I made 2 for myself and 1 for my papa.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You would be an expert at making sandwiches with all that practice!

Post a Comment