Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

What Type Of Animal Would You Be
The animal I would like to be is a Cheater because they like eating meat like I do. When they kill the animal it is not good because there would be less animals. The thing I would do if I was a Cheater is that I would not kill the animals I will just go back to my family.


 The thing about Cheaters is that they hunt at night to kill some more animals. The Cheaters have brown fur and black spots. When the Cheater runs they open there legs wide as its mouth and also they have sharp teeth.


The Cheater has brown eyes and has furry body. When the Cheater kills the animal it will search for some more and kill it to eat the meat inside its body.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sentences Mere!

Sajiha said...

Hi Mere,
I really like your blog post about cheetahs. I'm also very impressed because your spelling and punctuation is in the correct place. You have also used lots of adjectives which is really good. Keep up the great work!
From Sajiha

Post a Comment