Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Botanical Gardens

At the Botanical Gardens we had lots of fun things to do. My favourite part on that day at the Botanical Gardens was looking at the huge Kereru . When we were roaming around the beautiful plants I smelt all different flowers. When we went in the spooky forest Sarah gave us mirrors to see all the massive trees.  

When we went to the children' s gardens we had lots of fun in the dark spooky tunnel. When we were at the children's garden I saw a fantail flapping it's wings around and around.

The most scary thing that I thought would happened is that when Sarah gave us the mirrors I thought that I was falling down from the sky. The thing I enjoyed on the day was smelling the lovely flowers and looking at fabulous colors too.

I had a fabulous day at the Botanical gardens but I had a relax in the bus before we got back to school.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great writing Mere! I really like the describing words you have used. The huge kereru was my favourite thing to.

Post a Comment