Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketch Note

 Here is my photo's of my sketch note. The first sketch note was Athletes, then it was questions, Then we did Rio, and the last sketch note we did was Olympic Medals. Sketch notes helped us understand the learning because no body else had to understand it only yourself. When your doing sketch notes, you can either use words or pictures. You don't need skills to do a sketch note because nothing has to be perfect. Our LI: Create a sketch note to recall information in our own words or pictures. Sketch note helps us to keep ourselves focused and another thing you could also do is to make up a story using pictures that you can retell.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Mere! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

Mere said...

Mrs Anderson I really enjoyed this task! I really love doing sketch noting. I have to be honest but when we first started doing this activity I thought it was boring but when we actually did it more often I got the hang of it, and now that we do it often its fun.

Post a Comment