Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Cross Country


Yesterday we had a cross country run down at the Dunkirk Reserve. It was really really interesting because the people that were running were really trying their best to come 1st, 2nd or 3rd. On the sideline most of the kids were cheering for the others.  The senior students were really supportive and being great role models to the other kids that were running. I was so proud of everyone who participated in the cross country run because they did a lot of training to run at good pace. Everyone all had fun and luckily all of the students made it to the end. A massive thank you to the helpers that were helping our and also a massive thank you to Mr Ogilvie for organising this for all of the students here at Panmure Bridge School. What a excellent job to all students that GAVE IT A TRY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

What a great post Mere! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I'm really glad you noticed what great sportsmanship everyone had. Well done for completing the course!

Mere said...

Thank you Mrs A. I guess it was challenging to do this much laps but I guess I did well on it.

Post a Comment