Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Monday Quick Writes

Invisible for the whole day

I always wanted to be invisible when i was a young girl.

If i was invisible for the whole day I would try to sneak some food out of my fridge if I was hungry. When my mum walks in the house I would try not to make a noise so she doesn't know that I am eating her food. When she walks in the kitchen I will be careful so I don't smash anything on the floor. When they went out of the kitchen i quickly ate the rest of the food and went away.

If I was sneaking out the door I will make sure the door shuts quietly because they might think it might of been a ghost. I went outside and went to look around the streets if there was anyone i new.

After I went back to my house and I was looking for something for me to play with. The thing I played with was invisible ball. When I went upstairs I saw my grandpa so I quietly moved slowly so he doesn't see me.

After a while I went to sleep on my soft bed. When I heard someone walking up the stairs so I went to look for a hiding spot.    

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ideas Mere. I like the way you have organised your ideas into paragraphs.

Post a Comment