Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

This is my future classroom By Mere

    This is my future classroom.In my future classroom I have a music room so when it rains you got something fun to do and when you fell like playing an instrument .  I have got a comfortable area so when you fell lazy you can just chill in my comfortable area. also when it rains you can get your net book out to finish off your finished work on it.I even have a art area so when you fell like doing some art you can go and make an art piece. I also have a class pet so the student's can learn to take care the fish because taking care of a pet is
really hard to do.In my classroom i have a mat area so when the teacher says to come to the mat
the space is ready. Also my classroom has desks for the student's and the teacher to sit and do there
work.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Mere

I really like how the door looks like.The music room wow I really like how you decorated it. Keep up what you are doing.

By ANA

Orica said...

Hi mere
I really like how the door looks like.The music room wow I really like how you decorated it. Keep up what you are doing.

Post a Comment