Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Speech


Greetings to you all. I will be talking to you today about the importance of Education. Do you know what being a true scholar is? Do you know what education is? Education is the best progress of achieving the best quality of life. By education, you get to know new things. The reason why school is here for kids, is because education is where we can get the knowledge. Did you know that education provides us with many types of knowledge and skills?

Education for us at this age, is really important. To get you to a high standard, EDUCATION FIRST. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change your life. Getting education is very necessary to get a happy life. Our parents make us learn many things at home. Our home is the first education, where we learn how to behave to one another.

We should make our habits of learning all the time, throughout the life of our teachers, parents, family members, friends and also others that you're related to in life. We learn to become a good person, learn to live a life with a good progress. Attending school and receiving education is extremely good for those who want to achieve success.

The more knowledge we get, we grow and grow even more in life. Being well educated not only means to earn certificates and good salary. However it also means to be a good and social person in the life.

Education not only makes us able to learn about history, science, math, geography, and other subjects however it makes us smart enough to learn how to live life and handle bad situations. EDUCATION IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY.


I was reading my speech and while reading it I had confidence in myself. Afu, Reon & Ma'ata has worked collaboratively judging me with my speech. I have used expression in my speech but I need to work on knowing my speech off by heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment