Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Recount

Broom! The car blasted off and looked like it was going to run out of gas. I was falling asleep after all of that talking that was happening. At eight years old I was so nervous going in the car because there might of been an accident or an arguing that might of happened. The traffic had heaps of cars and so many people beeping and my family arguing. The thing that was happening on that day was on that day I was going to my sister in law's house. On that day I was in the car going for a sleepover my sister law’s house.  That was a frightening Tuesday.


I forgot to make my brother stop and go back home after all of that arguing that has started. At eight years old I felt embarrassed sleeping in the car in front of my family because my family was staring at me like a crazy zombie.


My family members that was in the car was my Brother the driver, My Sister, Nephew and my Cousin. The sound of beeping the horn sounded like a train was coming past.


Apparently beeping the horn too much times sounded like a person broke into a house and the alarm started. Beeping the horn made me feel like I was going to cry but instead I was so brave.


Eventually I was scared when there was heaps of cars because I was wondering that the car might of crashed into a car. When I actually thought that we were going to crash my heart started to beep fast like a cheetah was running in my heart. That was a frightening day and also a busy day.

Doing this recount I learnt how to use onomatopoeia which is a sounding word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment